Reflecting Beneath Boulders – An Online Acrylic Painting Lesson
For the DVD version, click here.
Important: You can save money if you order the series “The Classics.” This lesson is part of that series, which includes 3 other painting lessons that show how to paint some of my most popular paintings. You can read more about that series by CLICKING HERE!
Reflecting Beneath Boulders: This is one of my most popular paintings. In this lesson I will show you how to create this painting from start to finish. Each color mixture, brush stroke and value is explained in this video painting lesson. This lesson is very in depth and a lot of fun! If you are into creating surreal paintings with a lot of meaning you won’t want to miss out on this one!
Lesson Length: 3 Hours
Colors Needed: Raw Umber, Yellow Ochre, Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue, Cadmium Red Medium, Titanium White, Zinc White, Burnt Sienna, Cadmium Yellow Medium
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.