Clouds In Oil Lesson 3 – Oil Painting Lesson
Clouds In Oil Lesson 3
Colors: Raw Umber, Cerulean Blue, Titanium White, Payne’s Grey
Brushes: Fan Brush, Round Brush, 2 Inch Background Brush, Filbert Brush
Medium: Natural Turpenoid
Approximate Lesson Length: 1.5 hours
Learn to paint amazing clouds from start to finish using oil in Clouds In Oil Lesson 3 – the third installment of the popular Clouds In Oil series. In this roughly 1.5 hour long lesson, I’ll show you how to paint my “Never Ending” clouds in oil. I’ll demonstrate which brushes, colors and mediums I used to achieve the dramatic, stormy clouds in this painting. Note: Only the clouds are covered in this lesson. The surrounding landscape is not covered.
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.