Clouds In Oil Lesson 2 – Oil Painting Lesson
Clouds In Oil Lesson 2
Canvas: 18 X 24
Paint colors: Cerulean Blue, Payne’s Gray, Pthalo Blue, Raw Umber, Titanium White, Sap Green, Raw Sienna, Cadmium Yellow Medium
Thinner/Medium: Natural Turpenoid (by Weber)
Brushes: Larger Filbert (16), Large Round (12), Medium Round (8), Small Round (4) Small Fan (4 or 8), Small Liner (1)
Lesson Length: 1 Hour 58 Minutes
Learn to paint amazing clouds from start to finish in oil in Clouds In Oil Lesson 2 – my second installment in the popular Clouds In Oil series. In this roughly 2 hour long lesson, I’ll use a simple palette to take you through painting some towering cumulus clouds. I’ll demonstrate my easy-to-learn brushstroke techniques that will show you how to create the shape and contours of the clouds as well as blending highlights to produce a beautiful contrast with the sky. Basic landscape fundamentals are also included in this great lesson. If you prefer the DVD version of this lesson, click here.
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.