Reflecting Red Tree – An Oil Painting Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION
For this week only, you can get this Red Tree oil painting lesson. Normally this lesson is only part of the Misty Forest in Oil Series. Since this is a popular theme, and I’ve had requests for this type of lesson I’m going to let you get in on it for this week!
I will take you through each step of this painting. I’ve added a lot of close up angles so you can see exactly how I apply the paint. This will help you understand how the brush creates each shape, and how the paint is layered.
This is a large painting (24 X 36), but you can paint it any size you’d like! The techniques work for all sizes.
Lesson Length: 2 hours
Painting size: 24 X 36
Medium: Oil on canvas (liquin original)
Colors used: Cadmium Red, Cadmium Red Light, Raw Umber, Ultramarine Blue, Alizarin Crimson, Titanium White, Zinc White, Burnt Sienna, Naples Yellow
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.