Oil Landscape Fundamentals on DVD
About This Lesson Series
I’ve spent the last 6 months putting together everything I can think of when it comes to painting landscapes in oils. I wanted to create a series that covers all aspects to painting in oil. Color mixing, composition, perspective, trees, water, mountains, grass. I’ve create a 12 lesson series covering just that. The lessons start out simple, and get more and more difficult as we cover more difficult situations. By the end you’ll have a good arsenal of techniques so you can venture out and paint landscapes in your own style in oil.
The best thing about this series of lessons, is that it will be forever growing. I will add 1 new lesson a year (added online). There are no limits to viewing. You also gain access to the facebook group where you can have critiques, and discussion with other artists taking the same series. It is the ultimate learning experience.
You’ll receive over 18 hours of painting lessons. At this price, you can’t beat what I’m offering.
Lessons included in this series:
Lesson 1 – 4 – Clouds
Lesson 5 – 7 – Trees
Lesson 8 – Mountains
Lesson 9 – 10 – Water
Lesson 11 – 12 – Perspective, and putting it all together
Lesson 13, Painting Outside Images
Lesson 14 Advanced Clouds
Lesson on mediums, solvents and supplies
Sketching your landscape
Color mixing charts
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.