Where The Red Trees Grow – An Oil Painting Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE VERSION
Learn to paint my latest painting “Where The Red Trees Grow,” in this two hour oil painting lesson. I will show you how you can easily blend out sharp edges in our clouds and distant hills to create a sense of atmosphere and depth. Learn how to mix oil colors, use liquin to thin paint and increase drying time, and how to add texture to the foreground. I will show you how to create this painting from start to finish! This is a great lesson and the colors are a ton of fun! Let’s get painting!
Lesson length: 2 hours
Colors used: Cadmium Red Medium, Crimson Lake (you can use alizarin crimson in place of this), Naples Yellow, Ultramarine Blue, Burnt Sienna, Titanium White, Zinc White, Cerulean Blue, Raw Umber
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.