Under The Tree – An acrylic painting lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION
In this lesson you will learn how to create this great atmospheric painting from start to finish. Not only do you create a ton of atmosphere in this painting, but you also create great contrast, a tonal feel, and very earthy realistic setting.
This painting lesson is start to finish. I show you every step in this painting, from color mixing, brush techniques to applying each brush stroke. Learn how to do multiple washes, highlight trees, create moving grass patterns and more.
This lesson is about 2 hours long. Read about the colors you’ll need below!
Canvas Size: 16 X 20 (any canvas size will work for this type of lesson)
Colors Used: Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, Brilliant Blue (you can substitute cerulean blue), Naples Yellow, Ultramarine Blue, Zinc White, Titanium White
Reference picture of the completed picture is included. This is located on the online painting lesson page.
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.