The Evening Storm Breaks – Acrylic painting lesson on DVD
Click here for the ONLINE version
LEVEL – Intermediate/Advanced
If you want to learn some more advanced cloud techniques, you’ve come to the right lesson. This lesson will show you how I create contours out of negative space. We use a limited color palette to keep the colors natural, yet vibrant.
I will show you every color mixture and brush stroke, right down to the little birds in the painting. This beautiful painting is awaiting you to paint it!
Lesson Length: 2 hours
Canvas Size: 16 X 20 (any size canvas will work)
Colors: Ultramarine Blue, Alizarin Crimson, Yellow Ochre, Titanium White, Zinc White, Raw Umber
Reference photo included
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.