My Dog Tucker – A DVD Acrylic Painting Lesson
THIS LESSON WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING SUNDAY DEC. 14. PREORDER AND SAVE $10
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE VERSION
My Dog Tucker is a painting lesson that takes you through creating a basic sketch all the way to the finished painting. Tucker is a Husky – Blue Tick Coon Hound mix. We’ve had him since he was a puppy. I wanted to do a painting lesson of Tucker because he is a black and white dog, and in this lesson I show you how to create the look of black and white by using a variety of colors. To keep the painting from being flat you need to use warm and cool colors to imply black and white. Join me in painting this great dog and have a lot of fun!
Lesson length: 2.5 hours
Size: 18 X 24
Colors used: Burnt Sienna, Naples Yellow, Zinc White, Titanium White, Cadmium Red Medium, Ultramarine Blue, Ivory Black
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.