Into The Night – An Acrylic Painting Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE VERSION
Into The Night is my latest acrylic adventure. Learn how to create beautiful night sky clouds, a moon, stars and some lovely contrast that creates a calm mood. If you’re a star gazer, cloud gazer, or just into skies in general you’ll want to dive into this lesson.
This lesson is just over an hour long, so you can easily watch it over and over and pick up all the subtle techniques. Make sure you clear some time for this weekend and see what you can create from this night sky lesson.
Colors used: Pthalo Blue Red Shade (ultramarine blue can be used as a replacement), Alizarin Crimson, Payne’s Gray, Titanium White, Zinc White
Canvas Size: 16 X 20
Lesson Length: 1 hour 20 minutes
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.