Harmony of Clouds – An acrylic painting lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE VERSION
For this lesson I create some beautiful, colorful clouds and trees. I’m using a specific color strategy based on an analogous color scheme with split compliment accents. You can read more about that on the lesson page. This lesson is only about an hour long and only uses 4 colors to achieve a great harmonious painting. Join me and learn a great color scheme that you can use in many different types of paintings!
Colors used: Alizarin Crimson, Cad Yellow Medium, Ultramarine Blue, Titanium White, Zinc White
Canvas size: 11 X 14 (you can use any size canvas for this lesson)
Lesson Length: 1 hour 10 minutes
Reference photos and color charts will be available on the online lesson page, which you will have access to even though you are purchasing a DVD version.
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.