Edge of Calm Waters – An Acrylic Painting Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE VERSION
This great lesson will take you through painting calm ocean waters at the edge of a beautiful peninsula. In this lesson I will show you how to block out your composition and then layer transparent and opaque layers to create a lot of depth and atmosphere. Learn quick brush techniques to highlight trees and create ripples and reflections.
This is a great lesson that will give you a lot of new techniques to help you paint from a photo or from life.
Lesson Length: about 2.5 hours
Colors used: Cerulean Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Brilliant Blue, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber, Titanium White, Zinc White
Reference photos included (online)
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.