Birds On The Wall – DVD Painting Lesson
Birds On The Wall
Colors: Acrylic – Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, Yellow Ochre, Brilliant Blue (or cerulean), Titanium White, Bone Black, Ultramarine Blue, Cadmium Yellow Medium
Brushes: 1 Inch Spalter, No 6 Flat, No 4 Pointed Round, No 2 Liner, No 2 Small Filbert, No 2 Round
Canvas Size: 8 X 8 (three canvases)
Learn to paint 3 different paintings of birds from start to finish in my Birds On The Wall series. In these lessons, I’ll show you how to paint three birds that are native to where I live – a Chickadee, a Nuthatch, and a Dark Eyed Junco. This is a fun project that allows you to create a nice set of paintings for your wall. If you prefer the Online version of this lesson, click here.
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.