After The First Wet Snow – Acrylic painting lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE VERSION
Want to learn a really great color scheme? Check out this painting lesson and one of my signature gray themes. I like to use a grayish theme to set a tonal mood and then add a few pops of color to bring it all together.
In this lesson you’ll learn this great winter scene that has so much atmosphere and the sense of a “wet snow.” This color scheme is great for neutral looking paintings. I will show you every step of the way in this 2 hour lesson.
Lesson Length: 2 hours
Canvas Size: 16 X 20
Colors Used: Cerulean Blue Deep, Cobalt Teal, Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, Yellow Ochre, Zinc White, Titanium White
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.