A Tale Of Tall Tree Life – An Acrylic Painting Lesson (DVD)
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION OF THIS LESSON
Title: A Tale Of Tall Tree Life
Type of Lesson: Acrylic on stretched canvas
Lesson Length: 3 hours
Supplies you will need: 18 X 36 canvas (or any similar 1 to 2 ratio, ie 10 X 20), Cerulean Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Cadmium Red Medium, Brilliant Blue, Titanium White, Zinc White, Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, Cadmium Yellow Medium
About this lesson: When I was 10 years old a few friends and I built a tree house in my backyard. We built it into an old tree. I can’t remember the type of tree it was, but it had multiple trunks coming up forming a perfect basket to hold the tree house. I based this tree house on that tree. Your imagination runs wild when you sit in your tree house. High off the ground. You feel like you are in another world, and in another time. I still remember having those feelings sitting in my old tree house with my friends. It was an adventure just climbing up the tree, and up through the secret door in the floor of the tree house. So when I think about my old tree house, I think of it high up on a cliff overlooking the world. Because when you are a kid, 8 feet off the ground feels like you are a mile high. f
Learn every step of this painting with me. I’ll show you all the layering from the clouds in the background to the bark on the tree in the foreground. It’s a great, magical painting. One you’ll enjoy creating for yourself, and adding your own magical touches.
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.